Why UPS Service & Maintenance Matters
Regular and rigorous manufacturer-recommended maintenance is vital to ensure optimum operation of your UPS. Our trained technicians will check every part of your UPS and its software, to ensure this power source is ready to work in an emergency.
Our maintenance packages provide peace of mind that your network, systems and servers are safe in an emergency. Whether it’s a power-surge or power-cut, you can be confident that your UPS will cope with a crisis.
- 24hr 365day access to manufacturer trained engineers
- Latest software, techniques and technology
- Free site-audits and condition reports
Our trained engineers are always looking for ways to improve the safety and security of your systems, with regular maintenance a core part of every package.
- Battery impedance testing as standard
- Thermal imaging
- Remote monitoring
- Load bank testing (load test)
- Battery replacement (if required)
Our UPS installation, maintenance and management packages are unparalleled in the industry. We’ve developed a range of affordable solutions designed to suit every business and budget.
- Flexible and adaptable UPS system maintenance packages
- Fixed costs and affordable prices
- Upgrade your plan whenever you want